Timetric provides information solutions and technologies that enable organizations to drive business value and manage business risk.
Our suite of products and services allows clients to identify market and investment opportunities, assess competitive threats, manage and understand risk and improve business practices, decision-making and regulatory compliance.
Timetric products are currently in use by tens of thousands of professionals within over 1,500 financial services firms and many other organizations around the world.
With Timetric your organization can:
- Improve the identification and development of market opportunities whether entering new markets, launching new products, acquiring new clients, or taking on joint ventures, mergers or acquisitions
- Achieve a compelling business advantage by quickly and effectively screening opportunities
- Assess competitive threats and business risks with independent, objective research and intuitive models
- Benchmark your organisation against best practice and obtain new insights into market trends and practices
- Understand business and regulatory environments and outlook and eliminate compliance hurdles
- Gain a deeper understanding of company and market performance drivers and indicators at a global, country and city level
Headquartered in London, Timetric also has offices in Beijing, Buenos Aires, Frankfurt, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, Madrid, Mexico City, New York, San Francisco, Seoul, Shanghai, Singapore and Sydney.