Our data resources, skills and technology assets allow us to provide high quality bespoke research and consulting services.
Timetric’s Qualitative Research service helps you understand the emotional and cultural behaviours of your target audience. We provide unique access through our market-leading publications and information services to decision makers specifically brought together to discuss the topics that are important to you.
Timetric’s qualitative research helps you:
- Understand the how and why of decision making
- Receive nuanced feedback and sentiment analysis about your products and services or those offered by your competitors
- Test customer reaction to ideas, innovations and hypotheses in a neutral “free-to-talk” setting
- Set up themes and seed ideas that help you establish market-leading positions
- Validate your strategies and the verbal reasoning required to support them
- Understand cultural factors in new markets
Roundtables and focus groups
Through the credibility of our independent, market-leading information services and publications, Timetric is able to secure the involvement of leading business decision makers identified by you. The global reach of the brands mean that we have run successful roundtables in mature and developing economies across every continent.
You choose the topic and issue. We supply the audience you want from our extensive database of senior market contacts and create the setting and framework. Most of our clients choose to utilise our market expert editors as independent moderators who can then write up the results to provide crafted copy for internal use or for publication through our online and print information services, reaching hundreds of thousands of readers all over the world.
Through our comprehensive suite of proprietary databases, search software and research teams, Timetric is able to prime roundtables with market- or product-specific research guided by you.